Friday, April 15, 2011

Disney Dining Discount

Are you planning to travel to Disneyland between April 17-23, 2011? If so, then this post is for you.

Today as I was doing my daily review of all things Disney I stumbled across something I had not noticed before. They will be giving a discount on dining at specific restaurants in Disneyland Park. Sound to good to be true? Well, it's not.

There are a few things to note:
  1. In order to get the discount you must print the coupon found here.
  2. The coupon is only good at:
  3. You must be traveling between April 17-23, 2011
  4. The coupon is valid  before 11:30 a.m. or between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
  5. If used properly you will receive 25% off of your bill with the purchase of an entrĂ©e.
There you have it. Just one way of saving a little bit of money on your trip to Disneyland. Hope you have fun.

Until Next Time,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo totally ready to go and have me some D-land food!

    just sayin'

    ReplyDelete