- Watch Disney Movies - It's fun to watch a movie that has a dedicated attraction in the Disneyland Resort. We love to watch each movie and point out all of the things that were in the movie and the attraction at the resort.
- Watch movies about the resort - There are many movies that you can purchase about the park. Some are even available on Netflix.
- Utilize YouTube - Our favorite is to search for the Disneyland Interactive Map. It has all kinds of videos of the attractions, etc.
- Look at pictures/create scrapbooks - We love to remember some of our favorite moments.
- Answer the Disneyland Question of the Day from their facebook page. One of my favorite questions is: "A trip to Disneyland is not complete without..."
- Send for a free Vacation Planning Video - Our family sends for a new video every year. While most of the information hasn't changed, some things do. Ainsley will watch them over and over again.
- Visit a nearby Disney Store - Recently I have been telling my husband I need a Disney fix and we must travel the 85 miles to our closest store. He tells me we can as long as I promise to leave my wallet at home...lol
- Listen to Disney Music - On our last trip we purchased several CD's that contain different music you will here at the Disneyland Resort. My favorite: The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort. You can purchase it at Amazon.com
These are just a few ideas. You may have your own. Please share them with me. I am always looking for new ways to experience Disneyland from several states away.
Until Next Time,