Friday, February 25, 2011

Keeping that Disneyland Feeling

My family loves Disneyland! We begin talking about our next trip before we even leave our vacation and head back home. There is something wonderful about our trips and we love to remember them over and over. How do we do it? Here are a few tips:

  1. Watch Disney Movies - It's fun to watch a movie that has a dedicated attraction in the Disneyland Resort. We love to watch each movie and point out all of the things that were in the movie and the attraction at the resort.
  2. Watch movies about the resort - There are many movies that you can purchase about the park. Some are even available on Netflix.
  3. Utilize YouTube - Our favorite is to search for the Disneyland Interactive Map. It has all kinds of videos of the attractions, etc.
  4. Look at pictures/create scrapbooks - We love to remember some of our favorite moments.
  5. Answer the Disneyland Question of the Day from their facebook page. One of my favorite questions is: "A trip to Disneyland is not complete without..."
  6. Send for a free Vacation Planning Video - Our family sends for a new video every year. While most of the information hasn't changed, some things do. Ainsley will watch them over and over again.
  7. Visit a nearby Disney Store - Recently I have been telling my husband I need a Disney fix and we must travel the 85 miles to our closest store. He tells me we can as long as I promise to leave my wallet at home...lol
  8. Listen to Disney Music - On our last trip we purchased several CD's that contain different music you will here at the Disneyland Resort. My favorite: The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort. You can purchase it at Amazon.com


These are just a few ideas. You may have your own. Please share them with me. I am always looking for new ways to experience Disneyland from several states away.

Until Next Time,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment